The Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences prepares students for successful careers in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, and Medical Assisting. The Office of Career Services engages students in building a lifelong career development mindset by providing coaching resources on topics including resume writing, interviewing, employer engagement, and networking.
We value our community and employer partnerships and continuously strive to connect students with opportunity. Connect with The Office of Career Services by contacting Victoria Morell – Director, Career Management & Talent Partner
Communicate a Career Opportunity
Students actively seek part-time, full-time, shadow, clinical, and internship experiences while attending The Christ College and beyond. To promote a career opportunity to students, please email Victoria Morell. Please include the following information in your email:
- Position Title(s)
- Link to Position Requisition or HR Contact Information
- If position requisition is not available, include a brief description of the position(s)
- Any position requirements such as degree, licensure, special skills, minimum GPA, desired qualities, etc.
Share Digital Content on Campus
Even as we pivot to a hybrid model of learning, several students still attend in-person courses and events on a daily basis. We utilize digital media across campus in common areas and classrooms to promote events, organizations, and assist employers in amplifying their employer brand. To showcase your employer brand to students via digital media platforms, please email Victoria Morell with the following information:
- PowerPoint Slide formatted Widescreen (16:9) with your chosen content. Imagery and minimal text works best
- If including a link, such as to a position description, shorten the URL or include a contact person/general HR email
Connect with Students via an Employer Engagement Opportunity
Connect with students and build your brand on campus by hosting a virtual or in-person event. Common engagement opportunities include:
- Career Panels
- Virtual Employer Tours
- Information Sessions
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Volunteer Service Learning
- Customized Employer Engagement – we can collaborate with your team to create personalized student opportunities!
Students and alumni of The Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences engage in a variety of career development opportunities during their time at TCC and beyond. While academic pursuits are critical to success in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, and Medical Assisting, The Office of Career Services also encourages students to develop a lifelong career development mindset alongside academic coursework.
A lifelong career development mindset encourages students to think intentionally about careers in healthcare at every stage of life, beginning with the first year of college as a TCC student. The Office of Career Services provides career development coaching on a variety of topics including:
- Resume Writing and Review
- Career Exploration & Informational Interviewing
- Basic Interviewing Skills
- Success in a Work Experience during College
- Connecting with Employers for Future Career Opportunities
Schedule a virtual or in-person Career Coaching Appointment here to create your career development plan.