The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, affiliated with The Christ Hospital Health Network for over a century, is a regionally accredited, private institution of higher learning. Dedicated to delivering the highest quality healthcare education, TCCNHS graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to make a difference. We educate tomorrow’s healthcare leaders.
What makes The Christ College unique?
- Guaranteed clinical placement. We are not a pre-nursing program, which means we do not over accept and later “weed out” students. All accepted students have a clinical seat reserved for them.
- Clinical partnership with The Christ Hospital Health Network. Learn at the Greater Cincinnati’s most preferred hospital for over 19 years.
- Supportive, personalized learning. Small class sizes and individual support services makes it so help is always available when you need it.
- Career-focused learning. We are committed to your professional path and strive to connect you with valuable opportunities along your way.
- Accredited and reputable institution. Our degrees mean more than just letters behind your name. Become part of our long legacy of outstanding nursing graduates.
- Your college degree will have a strong Arts & Sciences foundation to prepare you with skills for career advancement, leadership and rounded knowledge of your self and world.
- Winner of the 2014 Diana Hacker Award which recognized the College for our Writing Across the Curriculum Program.
Explore the links to the left for more detailed information about The Christ College.
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, guided by its core values and enriched by a foundation in the Arts and Sciences, prepares individuals both for delivery of healthcare that promotes the well-being of a dynamic society and for life-long learning.
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences will be an innovative institution of higher learning providing a distinctive curriculum in nursing and health sciences.
Caring: to have respect for every human being and concern for the preservation of human dignity; to accept the diversity of cultures and origins characterizing the global community.
Collaboration: to work cooperatively; to achieve common goals.
Integrity: to be honest, fair, trustworthy, and genuine; to conduct oneself ethically, legally, and professionally.
Excellence: to function at the highest level of performance; to demonstrate commitment to quality outcomes and continuous improvement through evidence-based practice.
To make its vision a reality and to accomplish its mission The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences promises to:
- Provide a collaborative learning environment that addresses the individual needs of a diverse student population.
- Integrate knowledge from the Arts and Sciences and discipline-specific studies to establish a foundation for life-long learning.
- Employ faculty who demonstrate excellence in education through quality instruction, community service, and scholarly endeavors.
- Provide an educational experience grounded in the institution’s core values that prepares graduates to participate responsibly in a dynamic, diverse society.
- Provide curricular offerings relevant to current market demands and healthcare needs.
- Ensure academic excellence through on-going assessment and evaluation.
The Christ College policy portal is a one-stop location for information related to the various policies of the college. It can be accessed by clicking this link: https://secure.compliancebridge.com/thechristcollege/public/index.php?fuseaction=app.main