Accreditation, Approvals and Authorizations
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is accredited, approved and authorized by several agencies and organizations. Below is a listing of these agencies and organizations, with direct links that verify official statuses.
- Ohio Higher Ed (Certificate of Authorization) to offer the Associate of Applied Science, Nursing; Bachelor of Science, Nursing; Associate of Science, General Studies; Bachelor of Science, Health Care Administration Address: Ohio Department of Higher Education 25 South Front Street Columbus, OH 43215
- State Approving Agency for Veterans’ Training* Ohio Department of Veterans Services 77 South High Street, 7th Floor Columbus, Ohio 43215 614-644-0898 Fax: 614-387-7317 1-888-DVS-OHIO 1-888-387-6446 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences’ Associate of Applied Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Nursing pre-licensure programs are approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing (Certificate of Approval)* Ohio Board of Nursing 17 South High Street Suite 400 Columbus, Ohio 43215-7410 614-466-3947 FAX: 614-466-0388 http://www.nursing.ohio.gov/.
The Higher Learning Commission, Member of the North Central Association
The Baccalaureate Degree Program in Nursing at The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Documents describing or related to the above stated accreditations, approvals, and authorizations are available for review by contacting the Associate Dean, Institutional Effectiveness at 513-585-1451.
- Civil Rights Compliance - Qualified applicants will be considered for admission to The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences without regard to race, sex, creed, nationality, age, or marital status.
- Non-Discriminatory Statement - The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is committed to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, citizenship, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, gender identity, genetics, marital status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by local, state or federal law (collectively, “protected statuses”) in the administration of its educational, recruitment, and admissions policies; scholarship and loan programs; and athletic or other College-administered programs. All institutional processes and policies are in compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations related to discrimination
- Disability Compliance - The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, in compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, does not restrict admission of any individual solely by reason of his or her disability. Right of Privacy for information pertaining to students’ rights to privacy, please refer to the College Catalog section on FERPA.