How to View Your Bill
Students can view their Billing Statement by logging into SONIS, which will display the charges and credits, including tuition, fees, aid, and loans, for a specific semester as a PDF document. Students can access their Billing Statement in SONIS by following the steps below:
- Log into “SONIS” with your Student ID number and your Pin Number
- If you forgot your Pin an ‘I forgot my Pin’ link is located under the Login button.
- If this is your first time logging into SONIS your password is your birthdate (MMDDYY)
- Click the “Financial” link on the left hand of the screen, and select “Billing”
- Underneath the School Year and Semester is a link called “Click here to view statement”
It is the student’s responsibility to routinely check their Billing Statement in SONIS to ensure their financial obligations are met by the specified due dates.