Get the support you need to be successful. You will find the support you need to make your academic, professional and personal goals a reality!
- Writing Center supports YOU with academic and professional papers and projects.
- Career Services supports YOUR professional path with help interviewing, resume writing and networking.
- Academic Advising supports YOU in defining and navigating your academic and personal goals.
- Student Tech Support supports YOU in navigating and fully utilizing our educational technology.
- Tutoring Services supports YOU with personalized tutoring help in nursing, math and science.
Connect with your fellow lifelong learners and make lifelong friends. Student organizations enrich your student experience by giving you the chance to develop meaningful leadership and interpersonal skills and create lasting memories. As a student leader, you can have a direct voice in your educational experience! There are opportunities to engage in social, cultural, intellectual, recreational, and community activities.
- Student Congress participates in the shared governance of the College. All students are members and are encouraged to participate. *
- Student Nurses Association of Christ College (SNACC) Student Congress maintains a spirit of cooperation between the student body and faculty, improves campus life and promotes a sense of community!*
- Assembly for the Advancement of Men in Nursing (AAMN) improves gender inclusion in the field of nursing by supporting the professional growth of male nurses to strengthen and improve healthcare.*
- Student Ambassadors help inspire the next generation of future RNs by sharing their college experience with prospective students and welcoming new students!*
- Diversity Council supports a community of inclusion and helps maintain the core values of TCCNHS: caring, collaboration, integrity and excellence!*