The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences provides a wide variety of consumer information to help prospective and enrolled students make decisions about their education.
Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
Disclosure of certain information is required for colleges who receive Federal Student Aid. To obtain an electronic or paper copy of the information that is required to be disclosed, please contact one of the following offices listed below:
General Institutional Information
Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
The College provides information on students’ privacy rights using the tools below.
- FERPA Policy (College Catalog)
- FERPA Explanation for Friends and Family
- Consent Waiver to Release FERPA-Protected Information
- FERPA Release for Student Recommendation Request
Data Privacy and Consumer Protection
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences takes all necessary steps to protect the data collected from prospective students and applicants. The College restricts the use of prospective student contact data (name, address, telephone number, and email) gathered from our electronic inquiry form for the purpose of delivering information about our degree programs. Applicant data (date of birth, gender, social security number, previous education history, etc.) gathered on the admissions application are used only for the purpose of admission and enrollment. The College will remove any data collected upon request.
Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Equal Access and Accommodations Policy (College Catalog)
- Office of Academic Accommodations
- Technical Standards for a Program (College Catalog)
- Net Price Calculator
Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Refund Policy (College Catalog)
- Return of Funds to School (College Catalog)
- Requirements for Withdrawal (Course and Program - College Catalog)
Textbook information is available to current students through the student information system (SONIS).
TCCNHS offers the Associate of Applied Science degree in Nursing, the Associate of Science in General Studies, the Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, and the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree through an RN-BSN degree completion program.
TCCNHS is adjacent to the Christ Hospital at 2139 Auburn Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45219. The College building contains dedicated space for classrooms, instructional labs (science, nursing skills and simulation), computer labs, student study areas, and student break room and lounge, as well as office and meeting spaces. The College library is housed in the adjacent hospital, with many library resources and services available online. Nursing clinical experiences occur in a variety of healthcare settings around the greater Cincinnati area.
Faculty information can be found under “About Us” in the heading at the top of the page or by clicking here.
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences (TCCNHS) has entered into agreements with the following institutions in which TCCNHS accepts credits granted for coursework for transfer. Programs listed correspond to TCCNHS program offering.
- Hennepin Technical College (HTC)
- HTC’s Community Paramedic Advanced Technical Certificate program provides 14 credit hours for transfer as major or unrestricted elective courses in TCCNHS’s BS in Health Care Administration.
- HTC’s Health Science (Broad Field) AS degree program provides up to 60 credit hours for transfer, including general education and unrestricted elective courses in TCCNHS’s BS in Health Care Administration.
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College (CSTCC)
- CSTCC’s Pre-Business program provides up to 64 credit hours for transfer, which may include general education, major and restricted elective courses in TCCNHS’s BS in Health Care Administration.
- God’s Bible School and College (GBSC)
- GBSC’s General Business AA degree program provides up to 61 credit hours for transfer, which may include general education, major and restricted elective courses in TCCNHS’s BS in Health Care Administration.
- GBSC and TCCNHS have a financial agreement for TCCNHS’s Medical Assisting Certificate and Degree program to allow for transfer of credit hours and understanding of financial responsibilities between institutions.
- TCCNHS recognizes GBSC’s credits for transfer, which includes general education, and restricted elective courses in TCCNHS’s BS in in Nursing Degree program.
Additional information can be located on the on the Health Care Administration Program webpage, Nursing Program webpage, or the Medical Assisting Program webpage. Please contact TCCNHS’s Admissions Office about additional information concerning the GBSC agreement.
Students of The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences can join student organizations, serve on college and program committees and participate in educational and social programs within the institution. To learn more about what the College has to offer, visit our Campus Life page.
Career and Job Placement Services
- For information on services provided by the College, please visit the Career Services site available here.
Information related to voter registration for the tri-state area:
Additional information about the College is available through College Navigator, a website provided by the federal government to help prospective students and their families compare institutions of higher education. The College Navigator page for the Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is available here.
Student Financial Assistance
Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
The Financial Aid Office assists students in understanding, applying for, and processing various scholarships, loans, and grants. Resources are available to students so that they have ample methods of funding their educational goals. The staff of the Financial Aid Office looks forward to helping you make your educational dreams affordable and accessible. The information below can be found under the Financial Aid webpage.
- Federal Aid Programs
- State Aid Programs
- Institutional Grants
- Institutional Scholarships and Loans
- External Scholarship/Grant Resources
Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
Drug-related convictions may impact a student’s eligibility for federal financial aid. If a student is convicted of a drug-related felony or misdemeanor that occurred while he/she was receiving federal student aid, the student will be ineligible for further aid for a specified time, depending on the nature of the offense. More information is available at www.fafsa.gov or by calling the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243).
Student Loan Information
Student Loan Information is available to enrolled students through the College’s secure portal to MyFinancialAid (available on the OneStop page). Prospective student borrowers will meet with Financial Aid employees to receive information and/or loan counseling on an individual basis. Enrolled students should log in to their MyFinancialAid account to review information related to the following.
•Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers•Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers •Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
Student Loan Default Rates
Three Year Cohort Default Rate
The three year cohort default rate is the percent of student borrowers who enter into loan repayment in a given fiscal year (leftmost column) and who default on the loan within three fiscal years.
U.S. Department of Education http://studentaid.ed.gov/data-center
Preferred Lender Lists or Arrangements
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences does not utilize Preferred Lenders and does not have any Preferred Lender Arrangements.
Health and Safety
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
The College’s Drug and Alcohol policies describe the expected conduct in relation to drug and alcohol use, legal sanctions for inappropriate substance use, description of health risks, available rehabilitation resources and legal sanctions for violating standards of conduct.
- The student policy is available here. (College Catalog)
- The College is a Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco-free workplace. The employee policies on Drug Free Workplace and Tobacco free Workplace are available on the MyTCH Human Resources webpage. Prospective employees are encouraged to ask their interviewers about these policies.
Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
The College provides annual reports on security and crime. Hard copies of the Annual Security report may be obtained at no cost by contacting Meghan Hollowell, Dean of Student Affairs. Daily Crime Log information is available through the Christ Hospital Safety and Security Department at 513-585-2222.