Tuition is based on a per credit hour rate. Students’ tuition cost will vary per semester based on credit hours enrolled. The links below will open a document outlining the tuition and fee charges per degree program.
2019-2020 Tuition and Fees
- Pre-Licensure Nursing Degrees (BSN & Accelerated BSN)
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in General Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- RN-BSN Completion Program
How to Pay Your Bill
Payment in full by check, money order, or credit/debit card
- Online: “PAY YOUR TUITION ONLINE” with credit and debit card by clicking here. Online payments can also be taken through Blackboard (Bb) on the “Registrar/Bursar” page.
- In Person: Check, credit/debit cards, and money order payments may be made in the Student Accounts Office located in room 130 of the Main College Building.
- Mail: Check and money order payments can be mailed to the college address:
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Student Accounts Office
2139 Auburn Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45219
NOTE: Please remember to put the student’s name and student Id number on the check or money order in the memo field.
- Phone: Credit and debit card payments may be made by calling the Student Accounts Office telephone at 513-585-2404 or 513-585-1426 between the hours of 8:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Participation in the Tuition Payment Plan offered by the Student Accounts Office
The tuition payment plan is an excellent option for those who do not want to pay the full amount due all at one time by the tuition payment deadline. The Tuition Payment Plan consists of equal payments for the semester. The Tuition Payment Plan has a nonrefundable enrollment fee. A completed Tuition Payment Plan Enrollment Form along with the first payment must be submitted on or before the published Tuition and Fees due date for that semester. Tuition Payment Plans are offered each semester, and the Tuition Payment Plan is applies only for one semester as a a student must enroll each semester they wish to use the Tuition Payment Plan.
Tuition Payment dates can be found on the Academic Calendar, and on the student Registrar/Bursar’s Blackboard page under “Bursar/Student Accounts.”