Tuition and Fees
Tuition at The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is based on a per credit hour rate. Students’ tuition cost will vary per semester based on credit hours enrolled. The links below will open a document outlining the tuition and fee charges per degree program. This information is also found on the academic program pages:
2016-2017 Academic Year
2017-2018 Academic Year
Billing - How to Pay Your Bill
- Payment in full by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
- In Person – Cash, check, credit cards, and money order payments may be made in the Student Accounts Office, Room 127 or Room 130..
- Mail – Check and money order payments may be made by mailing to the College address.
- Phone – Credit Card payments may be made by calling the Student Accounts Office telephone at 513-585-2404 or 513-585-1426.
- Participation in the Payment Plan offered by The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- The tuition payment plan is an excellent option for those who do not want to pay the amount due all at one time by the tuition payment deadline. The Tuition Payment Plan consists of equal payments for the semester. The Tuition Payment Plan has a nonrefundable enrollment fee made with the first payment. A completed enrollment form and enrollment fee must be submitted on or before the published Tuition and Fees due date along with the first payment for that semester.
Payment dates can be found on the Academic Calendar, and on the student Accounts/Bursar’s Blackboard page.