We continuously work to improve our strategic plan. As we identify and develop the college’s brand which communicates our vision, mission, and core values , strengths, we will build an institutional capacity to foster a campus climate that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion.
Our Strategic Culture Plan:
Provide development opportunities for students, faculty & staff focused on attention to diversity and cultural competence.
- Develop and implement annual Diversity & Inclusion training for students, faculty, & staff using the articulate format.
- Develop and implement a series of Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) workshops/seminars for students, faculty, and staff.
- Continue to celebrate cultures monthly by showcasing special events, artifacts, etc. of the culture being celebrated.
- Develop and implement a multicultural day of celebration.
- Continue to utilize the Noel Levitz Campus Survey to monitor and implement changes/updates as needed.
Increase recruitment, retention and satisfaction of underrepresented students, faculty and staff.
- Develop and build on partnerships with Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS).
- Continue to build on recruiting opportunities with CPS, (classroom visits and college fairs).
- Develop and implement Discovery Day for CPS students.
- Develop and implement a process utilizing the early alert process to develop a process for students to be successful in utilizing campus resources (e.g., tutoring, library). When needed, partner student with a student as a study body.
- Increase the number of diverse faculty/staff members.