To Enroll, Completion of Steps #1-#5 are Required:
Step 1 - Sign and return your Enrollment Confirmation Form along with your $200 non-refundable matriculation fee.
Step 2 - Complete your Background Check
· Your background check should be completed no earlier than 6 months prior to your start. Please wait on this step if you have been accepted 6+ months out from your start date with us.
Step 3 - Schedule an Appointment with Employee Health
Step 4 - Submit your Health Insurance Information through the United Healthcare Student Resources website https://studentcenter.uhcsr.com/thechristcollege approximately 1 month prior to first semester start.
- Fall Annual Waiver/Enrollment will be available July and August, before the beginning of every Academic Year.
- Spring or Summer Waiver/Enrollment periods will be offered approximately 1 month prior to semester start.
- With any questions, please contact Donna Wood, Student Clinical Placement Coordinator at Donna.Wood@thechristcollege.edu or 513-585-2056.
Step 5- You will be required to attend New Student Orientation. This is typically held 1-2 months before class start. This is when you will be able to schedule classes. You will be receiving an email from our Student Success Department with further details on how to register for this once accessible.
Please review and take action, if necessary:
- Finalize your Financial Aid
- Prepare your Technology Needs
- Register your vehicle for parking
- Complete your Safety & Wellness Training
- View tuition payment plan option
- Join our New Student Facebook Group
- Student Employment Opportunities