To Enroll, Completion of Steps #1-#5 are Required:
Step 1 - Sign and return your Enrollment Confirmation Form along with your $200 non-refundable matriculation fee.
Step 2 - Complete your Background Check
- Your background check should be completed no earlier than 6 months prior to your start. Please wait on this step if you have been accepted 6+ months out from your start date with us.
Step 3 - Schedule an Appointment with Employee Health
Step 4 - Student Health Insurance Requirement
BSN Freshman level students are not required to provide proof of health insurance until the beginning of their Sophomore year. If you are admitted at a BSN Sophomore Level or above, you will be contacted to enroll or opt-out of the college provided health insurance plan. Watch your student email account for directions or contact email@example.com for more information.
Step 5 - You will be required to attend New Student Orientation. This is typically held 1-2 months before class start. This is when you will be able to schedule classes. You will be receiving an email from our Student Success Department with further details on how to register for this once accessible.
Please review and take action, if necessary:
- Finalize your Financial Aid
- Join our New Student Facebook Group
- Prepare your Technology Needs
- Register your vehicle for parking
- Complete your Safety & Wellness Training
- View tuition payment plan option
- Student Employment Opportunities