To Enroll, Completion of Steps #1-#5 are Required:
Step 1 - Sign and return your Enrollment Confirmation Form along with your $200 non-refundable matriculation fee.
Step 2 - Complete your Background Check
- Your background check should be completed no earlier than 6 months prior to your start. Please wait on this step if you have been accepted 6+ months out from your start date with us.
Step 3 - Schedule an Appointment with Employee Health
Step 4 -
Submit your Health Insurance Information (this will be available after June 10, 2021)
Beginning this Fall, new BSN students are no longer required to submit health insurance information. BSN students will have to enroll in or opt-out of health insurance before their sophomore year when they enter clinical courses.
Step 5 - You will be required to attend New Student Orientation. This is typically held 1-2 months before class start. This is when you will be able to schedule classes. You will be receiving an email from our Student Success Department with further details on how to register for this once accessible.
Please review and take action, if necessary:
- Finalize your Financial Aid
- Join our New Student Facebook Group
- Prepare your Technology Needs
- Register your vehicle for parking
- Complete your Safety & Wellness Training
- View tuition payment plan option