To Enroll, Completion of Steps #1-#5 are Required:
Step 1 - Sign and return your Enrollment Confirmation Form.
Step 2 - Complete Background Check – A link will be sent to you from Fastrax after your confirm enrollment with instructions on completing your background check.
Questions? Please contact: Dallas.McCraySmith@thechristcollege.edu
Step 3 - Schedule an Appointment with Employee Health
Step 4 - Submit your Health Insurance Information (this will be available after June 10, 2021)
Step 5- You will be required to attend New Student Orientation. This is typically held 1-2 months before class start. This is when you will be able to schedule classes. You will be receiving an email from our Student Success Department with further details on how to register for this once accessible.
Please review and take action, if necessary:
- Finalize your Financial Aid
- Connect to The Christ College Medical Assisting program on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM
- Prepare your Technology Needs
- Register your vehicle for parking
- Complete your Safety & Wellness Training
- View tuition payment plan option
- Join or New Student Facebook Group