As a result of their educational experiences students will:
1. Apply an expanded knowledge base within one’s chosen profession with the disposition to engage in life-long learning.
2. Demonstrate responsible engagement with social-political-cultural issues of local, regional, or global significance.
3. Demonstrate academic and professional competency in written and oral communication.
4. Demonstrate academic and professional competency within the sciences.
5. Engage in intellectual inquiry and critical thinking by identifying assumptions, making inferences, marshaling evidence, and giving a coherent account of reasoning
Student learning outcomes are also clearly stated for the academic programs that are offered at the college. Students should refer to the program handbook for their respective degree program.