SEXUAL HARRASSMENT/MISCONDUCT: PERTAINS TO TITLE IX, VAWA, AND OTHER RELATED LAWS
- Maureen Schwab, Title IX Coordinator: 513-585-2055, Maureen.Schwab@theChristCollege.edu, Office: The Christ Hospital Medical Office Building, Office 306 c/o The Christ College, 2139 Auburn Avenue, Cincinnati, OH, 45219.
- Anita Frazier, Deputy Title IX Coordinator: 513-585-0180, Anita.Frazier@theChristCollege.edu, Office: The Christ Hospital Medical Office Building, Office 306 c/o The Christ College, 2139 Auburn Avenue, Cincinnati, OH, 45219
- Off-site confidential resources are:
- IMPACT Student Life Assistance (24/7) - Contact your Academic Advisor for this phone number
- Women Helping Women (24/7) at 513-381-5610The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences values encompass Caring, Collaboration, Integrity, and Excellence. We value each person and work collaboratively and with integrity as we strive towards excellence. We are committed to valuing each person. Any environment or conduct that diminishes that value is prohibited at the College.
On this page, you will find The Christ College’s statements about civil rights, non-discrimination, and disability compliance. The Sexual Misconduct policy is also included with details about prohibited conduct, reporting, formal and informal resolutions, appeals, and lastly, where to find sex offender information. Our goal is to provide a safe and caring environment where you can Learn, Grow, and Become.
Training for Title IX Officials
Civil Rights Compliance
Qualified applicants will be considered for admission to The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences without regard to race, sex, creed, nationality, age, or marital status.
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, in compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, does not restrict the admission of any individual solely by reason of his or her disability.
Sex Offender Information
Access of information about registered sex offenders: The campus community may obtain law enforcement agency information provided by the state of Ohio concerning registered sex offenders through the Associate Dean, Compliance or at: http://sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=55149