Bridging the Gap
Who We Are:
- BTG is a student organization comprised of students who are invested in furthering The Christ College’s educational and cultural commitment to preparing students for delivery of healthcare in a diverse world.
- BTG strives to ensure that the College environment is diverse, inclusive, representative of our community, and provides equal opportunity for each student, faculty, and staff member to succeed.
What We Do:
- Promote a sense of community within the College, specifically among students.
- Provide learning and service opportunities.
- Provide means for communication within the student body.
- Advocate for the needs and interests of the student body.
- Organize fundraising activities.
- Support and promote the mission of the College.
How Do You Join:
All students of The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences are general members of Bridging the Gap and are encouraged to attend meetings.
Bridging the Gap Officers are elected by their peers.
Students will be permitted to nominate other students or to self-nominate for Officer positions.
To be eligible for an Officer position, students must have completed one full semester at the College.
For more information or to join email Cidnei Lewis or Julia Snider
Student Nurses Association Christ College (SNACC)
1. To influence health care, nursing education and nursing practice through legislative activities as appropriate.
2. To promote and encourage participation in community affairs and activities towards improved health care and the resolution of related social issues.
3. To represent nursing students to the consumer, to institutions and other organizations.
4. To promote and encourage students’ participation in interdisciplinary activities.
5. To promote and encourage recruitment efforts, participation in interdisciplinary activities, and educational opportunities regardless of a person’s race, color, creed, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender, marital status, lifestyle, disability or economic status.
6. To promote and encourage collaborative relationships with the American Nurses Association, the National League for Nursing, as well as other nursing and related health organizations.
SNACC BOARD MEMBERS 2022-2023
- President: Bradley Cutter
- Vice President: Autumn Tucker
- Secretary: Paula Ly
- Co Treasurer: Jessica Beetz
- Co Treasurer: Kaitlyn Becker
- Communications Director: Alexis Mueller
- Community Outreach: Esther Imaku
- Project Director: Emily Riley
- Break Through to Nursing: Amber Knodel
- Legislation Director: Emma Chamblin
SNACC - Academic Advisors:
- Mary Page Dalrymple
- Valerie Street
- Staff Advisor: Jerilin Morris
Student Congress Organizational Information
The purpose of the Student Congress is to maintain a spirit of cooperation between the student body and faculty; to improve campus life and promote a sense of community; and to represent the student body in matters that involve faculty and administration.
- To promote a sense of community within the College, specifically among students.
- To provide learning and service opportunities.
- To provide means for communication within the student body.
- To advocate for the needs and interests of the student body.
- To organize fundraising activities.
- To support and promote the mission of the College.
Student Congress Officers 2022-23
- Chair: Emileigh Beckman
- Vice Chair: Open
- Secretary: Abby Moore
- Diversity Chair: Xavier Pena
- Social Media Chair: Jennifer Pilla
- Academic Affairs Chair: Hannah Hutson
- Financial Chair: Jordan Baker
Student Congress - Academic Advisors:
- Jill Daniel
- Pam Wright
- Deb Savignano