At The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, we want to make sure our student success data is publicly available and updated regularly. Student achievement of outcomes is reflected in the following informative metrics:
- student retention rates from their first to second year
- student persistence rates from semester to semester
- graduation completion rates
- nursing specific completion rates (using the definition provided by the nursing accrediting agency, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education)
- licensure pass rates
- employment rates of our graduates
Please use the Student Outcomes Report link to the left to download a recent report of student achievement outcomes data.